A small spanish company called Markibar, owned and run by two experienced engineers, build high-quality grinders with great passion for technical details. The original design of El Molino from 3TEMP is called ASPE, and is designed by Markibar. The ASPE grinder began with a brainstorming around Markibars prototype of their Quinoa-series, at an exhibition in Barcelona 2012. 3TEMP redesigned the ASPE grinder and let Alexander Ruas test it and give input from the user-perspective, both regarding working environment, function and performance. The result of this cooperation is El Molino, a product from 3TEMP in the product range of alexander ruas EDITION. A grinder with unique design and high quality, signed and approved by the barista champion Alexander Ruas. Designed to fit the Barista-elite. Markibar’s promotion video… Product information
PRECISION GRINDING, BY ALEXANDER RUAS
Power / Voltage: 230V 50-60Hz / 525W / 3,8A
Burr size: 64mm
Burr type: Flat
Speed at 50Hz: 1380rpm
Speed at 60Hz: 1690rpm
Remains in chute: 4g
Beans in grinding house: 35g
Freight Dimensions: Width: 240mm / Depth: 360mm / Height: 650mm
• The warranty conditions cover all costs regarding the service engineers time, wrongful parts and shipping.
• The warranty conditions are valid for all cases of break-downs, but the ones caused by wrongful use.
• We will use all our power to make sure that your equipment is up and running as soon as possible after reported break-down. If your situation requires your equipment to be up and running within a certain period of time, we recommend you to sign a service agreement. Please contact us for details.
• All warranty claims must follow our Claim-process which means that your claim must be reported to 3TEMP first, preferably through the Help-desk on 3temp.com. You will receive an answer within 8 working hours with a claim number. Always use this number in your future contact with 3TEMP or certified service engineer regarding this claim. Of course you are welcome to also contact us after registration to speed up the process.
• Certified serviceengineers only, are allowed to perform service and repair for the warranty to be valid.